Wednesday 13 January 2021

First Fetlife Encounter

[2016]
My first fetlife encounter. I spotted her on a location search. Message her first to add as friends. From there, we texted a few times and exchanged messenger contacts and kept contacting. 

She works as a sales promoter at an old shopping center at a small urban township in KL. We set up a date and time to meet. It was the weekend and tge only time to meet was during her lunch break at 4pm. So, I drove over to the shopping center. Its an old shopping center within an urban township surrounded with shoplots. Parking was easy as not many people visits the old shopping center, as its main focus was the supermarket. The underground car park was old and has dimmed lighting. First thought comes to my mind is this could be nice place for some discreet public car park action. 

So I parked the car and went into the shopping center, walked around while still txting her. She says it will take a few more minutes befoee she can take her break. So, I just do a walk by checking her out. She is small size around 5 feet 2, slim. Just finished highschool, doing part time work before furthering studies. 

We met outside of the supermarket but still within the shopping center. We talked a bit while she eats. I had a drink. When she finished, I told her that since Incam all the way, we should get closer and I suggested maybe a kiss some place around the corner. She let me to the far corner of the area near a service lift. And wanted to kiss me, I stopped her as I noticed a cctv cam right in front of the elevator doors. I quickly hold her and drag her to the emergency staircase behind the door. And we kissed. I got more daring, I unbutton her tshirt and grab hold of her boobs and gave her nipple a squeeze. She looked up and I can see that she likes what I was doing to her with her cheeky smile. We kissed  a few more times then stopped as her shift hours starts back. I said my goodbyes and promised to txt her more later and planned anothet meet up. 

It was probably 2 weeks later when I planned to meet up with her again. This time I set-up the stage for a more daring action. I asked her to faster finish up her eating earlier so we can spend more time. This time instead of emergency stairway, we went to my parked car instead since the carpark was very dim. We got into my car, straight to the backseat.  I already had my windows covered after parking my car and before seeing her. 

We kissed deeply and roughly as she says she like to be handled roughly. I gor more daring and unzip her pants, pull down her panties too and kissing her thigh then touch her pussy, its already wet and ready for my fingers. She automatically spread her legs apart, knowing and willingly consented me to finger her. Since she is petite in size, movements in the backsear was also easier. I was fingering her wet pussy deeply while she was giving me a blowjob. Her blowing was so good, I couldn't contain my horny feeling. I told her, "I'm so horny dear, let's do it now". She wasn't surprised but only said "just don't shoot in". I pull down my jeans all the way down to my ankles. And she did the wildest thing. She took off her pants, tshirt and bra.. she was like totally naked. She just keep reminding me "don't shot in, please". As I was going to fuck her pussy raw!  It felt so good coz her pusy was already all wet and warm. I was way too horny at that moment, I seldom cum so fast, but I guess she really did a good job as I could felt her pussy muscles clenching on my hardon as she goes up and down on my cock. I could really feel that I was going to shoot. I quickly pull out and tge ooze of my manhood gushes out like a mini fountain. She was so eager to suck my load off!  I actually wanted to continue fucking her but I think its a bad idea especially when I have already shot my load. And no rubber with me or in the car in sight. She puts on her clothes and says our goodbyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment